Reliable & Affordable Auto, Home, & Business Insurance Services
The Best Options When it Comes to Home Insurance
Life can bring many unexpected events, especially for homeowners. Fires, floods, vandalism, and other disasters can cause extensive damage to your home, so having adequate insurance for it is essential. Full Circle Insurance Service can assist in the decision-making process when it comes to home insurance, offering you the best options to fit both your needs and your budget every time. All you need to do is provide some information and a few documents to get started. For instance, even if you have an existing policy, seeking an updated or new insurance plan may be beneficial to you and your budget. To receive insurance quotes for your property, you will likely need to provide your social security number, marital status, employment information, date of birth, information about home inhabitants, and more. You should also consider the following questions:
- What year was your home built and bought?
- How long have you lived there?
- Do you have a mortgage?
- What is the current estimate of your home?
- What type of roofing does your home have?
- How old is the roof on your house?
- Do you currently have a homeowner’s insurance policy?
- Have you made any claims in the past?
- Are you running a business from your home?
- Are there any smokers who live in the house?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have a swimming pool?
Knowing what sort of systems are present in your home and how long you’ve had them is also important for receiving a policy quote. For instance, plumbing, electrical alarms, heating, cooling, security, septic, and other systems are important to list, as their conditions may have an effect on your quote. Also, if you store any valuables in your home, it is important to list these items whether or not they have been appraised. Any jewelry, firearms, antiques, and other possessions such as these qualify as valuables.
Get Peace of Mind With the Right Auto Insurance
When it comes to auto insurance, having options can mean the difference for paying too much for too little coverage, or paying an affordable amount for adequate coverage. At Full Circle Insurance Service, we dedicate ourselves to finding the exact right insurance policy for each of our customers regardless of circumstance. Auto insurance is very important, and having the right kind allows for peace of mind. When shopping for auto insurance, many factors are involved in assessing your quote, such as:
- Birth date
- Marital Status
- Social Security
- Are you a homeowner?
- How many miles do you drive each day to work?
- Do you own or lease your car?
- What do you use your vehicle for?
- Does your vehicle have safety locks and anti-theft security?
- How many vehicles do you need to insure?
- How many licensed drivers live in your household?
- Are you excluding any drivers?
- Does your car have a salvage title?
- How many violations are on your driving record?
- What insurance do you use currently?
- When does your current policy expire?
Protect Your Business With Top Quality Business Insurance
When it comes to commercial insurance, Full Circle Insurance Service offers proprietors in West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania the best services available. We take the time to determine exactly what kind of insurance your business needs for the price you can afford. The insurance policies we can provide you can get you back in business after any accidents, injuries, theft, vandalism, and other events that can hinder the continued operation of your company. From Workers’ Compensation Insurance to liability and everything in between, we can guarantee that we will always be able to find you the insurance you need! Some of these types of coverage plans include:
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Crime Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Group Life, Health & Disability
- Delivery/Catering Non-Owned Auto Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Life Insurance for Business Owners
- Umbrella Coverage